Hello everyone and Happy Friday! I hope you all enjoy the second installment of Friday Wrap Up.
1. From the crisp, cool air, to the Pumpkin Spice craze that hit the shelves, we can all tell that it is officially autumn. While autumn signifies a cozy, and invigorating time for most people, the change of season can also take a toll on our well-being. For some tips on how to stay well during the fall season, check out this blog post on Chinese Medicine Living’s site.
2. Experiencing grief can be difficult for one person do endure, but adding another person to that equation can really rattle things up. Here are some tips on how to handle grief as a couple.
3. Here are some fall foods to help stay healthy and boost your mood!
4. Here is a gentle, refreshing AND short clip (aka, you can actually fit this into your schedule) of a yoga sequence to help you have a less stressful start to your day!
5. I have two words for you: Underwater Puppies
6. Football Season is upon us! I leave you with this: